The following table lists our simple pricing structure. The rates listed are for the full cottage, which accommodates up to 4 people.
There is just over 25% discount for 7 night bookings (when booking direct with us), over the daily rate. Happy to discuss and agree additional discounts for longer bookings.
Price per night: Our prices vary depending on what time of year it is. Note: check our Airbnb listing for daily rate.. If booking direct with us, we will charge just the daily rate, you will save on the Service Charge (approx. 14%).
Price per week: We offer a discount of 15% on bookings of 7 days or more
To see an up to date calendar of availability, please use the Airbnb listing. You are welcome to book via Airbnb or contact is directly.
When booking direct with us: Over Easter weekend, we have a minimum booking requirement of three nights. Wednesday to Sunday night bookings are two night minimum, Monday – Tuesday we allow one night bookings.
Note: When booking via Airbnb: We often have a two night minimum booking requirement, but the calendar is up to date so you are able to see when this is the case.
Terms of booking:
- When booking direct with us, payment is by bank transfer. Details will be shared at time of booking.
- When booking direct with us, we’ll want to take a 20% deposit of the total cost of your stay to secure your booking. The final balance will need to be paid 28 days prior to your arrival. If you stay is before 28 days then full payment will be needed up front.
- We’re doggie friendly at Granary Cottage and will accommodate up to two pooches for your stay. We’ll add on an additional cost of £20 if you decide to bring them with you. This must be by prior arrangement.
- Our check in time is 2pm and check out is 11am but we can be flexible – give us a shout to discuss alternative times.
- Flexible timings may incur an additional cost.
- The price you pay includes all bed linen and towels.
- We’ll give you tea, coffee, sugar, milk and loo roll for free 🙂
- Kitchen essentials are included – dishwasher tablet, washing powder pod, dishcloth and tea towels.
- If you’d like to stay for a longer period of time we’re happy to discuss preferential rates – just give us a call or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can view an up to date availability calendar via our Airbnb listing.